Monday, September 10, 2007

SJlibrary Research Results

Because my topic is still fairly new, finding articles was somewhat difficult. I discovered more players involved in my industry that I missed in my previous research. I found more detailed industry trends and facts that provided great insight. There are many approaches to implementing fiber optic infrastructures and the main influences driving important decisions were directly related to fiber optics expensive investments.
The quality difference between public search engines versus the library databases were significantly different with the latter being far superior. In addition, most of the information on public search engines were very similar to each other; whereas, the library databases had very distinct articles. The library databases has much more detailed information. The accuracy and credibility from renowned publishers offers assurance for readers as well.

No comments: